RSS

Lets find things to do ^_^

Assalamua'laikum and hello everyone.

I hope everyone is in the pink of health! :).

Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri for Muslims all around the world. I hope to see Ramadhan again the next time. Hopefully everyone else have a great memory for this year. Many don't feel the celebration this year. I wonder why. For me, it is still something that have a deep meaning since this is the first time my family celebrate Raya without my opah (May God bless her soul.Al-fatihah). The house seems a it empty this year but we try and make it a great by doing the dishes, cooking, and making everything we always did before. At least we didn't forget her presence.



I'm still learning a lot right now. I tried to be a better person. Its quite a hard transition but I want to do it now. Equip myself with more knowledge and have a better outlook on life. Jia you!!!!

Wasting time seems to be a privilege but I think i don't have the right to be wasting any more time. So lets find the things that we want to do. I'm not saying that I wont be doing anything leisurely, but I want to increase the time that I do more meaningful and useful things. I can do it if I put my all in making it true. がんばります。




I'll update my blog once I found the list of things to do. :)

In the mean time. I wish everyone good luck for the finals. May we all pass with flying colors. Have a great day and lets make the best of our life when we're still living.

Wassalam.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: