RSS

Warning to all MMU students! New Semester begins!

Assalamua'laikum.

New sem has arrived!!!! It's already 2010. Lolz. はやいですね。 Well, we can't stop time anyway. Lets keep moving forward. がんばりましょう!!

きょうはえいがをみました。たのしいですよ。たくさんひとはがいます。I guess going to the movies is now considered as a family activity. It wasn't like that when I was little. There wasn't much movie theaters at that time anyway.

There's not much time left now. I'm near to the finishing line already. Miracle won't just happen. Humans can create them. With help from God, I'm sure all of us can create a miracle. In my case, I want to start learning and doing the things I enjoy. Discover things I don't know before. And go to places I could only imagine in the past. I won't want to be a person who chases money and leave out all the other important things behind. I'm still planning and finding all the possibilities. Lolz. Thinking about it makes me so excited!!! I guess if i'm not brave enough to try, I'll never will. So i want to make miracles and seek out everything the world has to offer.

Found some more great view of the sky. This time in Malacca. Picture's taken at a playground. Since the swings keep calling me over, I played for a little while. Hahaha. Being on a swing makes me feel like a little kid. The bright sunny day doesn't stop me. I'll probably but myself a swing when I have my own house later.






Feel like a pic from a cover of a novel. Lolz.


All the best for the new sem!!.

Ps: My new nephew. Presenting Mr Umar B Azizul. Born on 31st Dec 09. かわいいですね。あにき、おめでとうございます。



みなさん、おだいじに。Take care everyone.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

~mIsS_p00h~ said...

Good luck & all d best sis!

Just b yourself & cherish every single m0ment~ Mesti owez senyum sampai langit Ilahi tau n0 matter what happen! :)