RSS

そらはきれいですね

Assalamua'laikum n hoping that everyone is in good health.

I got the chance to go back to my hometown during the holidays. Batu Pahat haven't changed much I guess. Except for the blossoming supermarket that seems to be popping up here and there all over town. Previously we only have like 3 or 4 major supermarket. But I guess now the choices have grown. I haven't had the chance to visit all of them. Lolz. Probably because my bad economy nowadays makes me so lazy to go out shopping. Anyways, the sky there seems the same as before. It's so clear. It is soothing and kind of like a therapy everytime I look up. I followed my parents to the 'Pejabat Tanah' there and since I have lots of time, I took some pictures. Glad that the pictures turns out good.


ビルヂングの そと


きれいですね。


The house sure bring back memories from my childhood. I guess I didn't take much notice when I was back in Johore. But the place is always better compared to KL. I guess the most frequent thing I notice in KL is the never ending haze. So it is kind of refreshing for me to be back after a while. The house have been broken into by some drug addicts but I think it should be safer now that we rent half of it to 2 policeman. Hopefully the thieves will think twice before trying to break into the house in the future.


Home sweet home.


My mom loves gardening. Although we can't do much now, since the lack of space in KL, my mom brought some of her flower pots and plant stuff like chillies, celery, banana tree, and some others. We still have some fruit trees back in BP.








Found a kerengga nest.

I did some researching on flower names. My mom planted this outside our house. I just love this flower!!!


Amaryllis belladonna flowers.



Ps : Our actions now will determine the future where our child and grandchild will live in. Hopefully they will still be able to see the beauties of the world. The only way to show our appreciation to God's creation is by preserving what's entrusted to us. Don't let the earth and the future suffer because of our ignorance.

Quotes : We do not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children. ~Native American Proverb

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: