RSS

And the moral of the story is .......

Assalamua'laikum and happy new year to everyone!!

Seems so long since I've written anything on this blog. Looks like I need to be more hardworking from now on. I realized something today. We have to take charge of our lives. The way we see things and react will define what kind of person we are. So its time to take charge and move forward with all my strength. がんばってください!!!

Remark - Happy Birthday to My Dear. I hope your coming of age comes hand in hand with God's blessings and love. I pray for your happiness always. がんばってくださいね!!!



I watched Avatar today. I guess it goes beyond my expectation this time. I wasn't really keen at first to watch the movie although I know they already broke many records prior to their showing. The story is about a man which is put in a situation where he has to replace his dead twin on a mission in another planet called Pandora. With no training, he ventured into the world of unknown by operating the avatar which was initially made for his late brother. At first, the humans are there for research purpose. Then they started mining for the minerals which apparently is very valuable in earth. The native or Na'vi happens to be living in the Hometree where the ground beneath is contains a lot of these minerals. As the main character (Jake Sully) learn the Na'vi way of living, he falls in love (this part is kind of predictable don't you think. :P). Seeing that war will wage between the humans and the Na'vi, he chooses to side with the Na'vi.



The effects was very good. I give a thumbs up to those that come up with such beautiful scenery. It kind of takes our imagination to a whole new level. We can also see that most of the inspiration came from what we have on earth now. For example the dinosaur-like creatures. So I think God already gave the best for us. As fascinating as it is, we don't want to be chase by any of the creatures there.

While watching the movie, I can't help but feel disgust most of the human's decision and action. I guess money have the power to drive people out of their rationality. Don't get me wrong here. I'm not saying all humans are that bad. The movie score some points in pointing out that we are doing the same thing to our planet now. Human civilizations expands while the other creatures and living things is pushed away. All of it is for the benefit of humans. If those lions or elephants can talk, I'm sure they have a lot to say. We can't redo things already done, but we can protect whats left now. We are not the only one living in this earth anyway. Most people don't even know whats happening in their surroundings now since they are too busy living their own lives. But knowledge is the first step for us to preserve whats left before its too late. So lets all start to take notice and understand Mother Earth. Only then will we realized how much damage we have inflict and see what scientist have been seeing in our future. Its time we give back something rather than only taking.



For starters, the link below is about the top 10 amazing earth facts.
http://listverse.com/2007/11/20/top-10-amazing-earth-facts/



井の中の蛙大海を知らず。
(I no naka no kawazu taikai wo shirazu)
Literally: A frog in a well does not know the great sea.
Meaning: People are satisfied to judge things by their own narrow experience, never knowing of the wide world outside.

Ps: take care of your health. My parents advice, eat more vegetables. There are many people getting colon cancer nowadays. Prevention is always better than cure.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: