RSS

Passion for writing

11 April

Its saturday!!! Well, my saturday is not at home this time. I went to a 'Bengkel Penulisan Bebas'. It was a great experience for me. I guess there is a future for writers. I've been dreaming of being a writer someday. But i'm still not sure whether i'll do an english book or a malay book. I'll try my luck!!!

The reason i wanted to be a writer is because I love language. And i used to be good in writing essays and stuff. But I think I need more practice. Its been like almost 3 years since I've write things that are non technical. (Doing assignments doesn't count here). I envy writers a lot. They can motivate others, share, and make their opinions known to the world. Their limitations is only they themselves. But i think i need to learn a lot more to even publish anything now. Believe me. I'll make my work public someday.

ps : It'll be so cool to have my name printed on the cover of the page. Somehow, I wanted to make a legacy of myself. This way, i'll still be able to help other people even after i died. Jia you!!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: