RSS

Cars!!!!!!

12 april 2009

Sunday is here. Morning time, i went to an assignment meeting with my sis. I ask her to come along to accompany me. Lolz. In the evening, I went to see the autoshow. Actually me n my sis went there the day before but that time we had to go back early since it was already raining. The cars was superb!!! It's just kind of a waste coz that type of cars can't be used on the roads. Everything about their car was invested with a lot of thought. Even the exhaust was custom made. A lot of them used the moon eyes design. But their stickers and the airbrush design on their car was the coolest!

We also went to the drift section. It feels like i'm watching the making of fast and furious. Hahaha. suddenly at that time i feel like playing need for speed. It was so much like in the game. Carbon hoods, slick rims, spoilers, turbo engines. I'll get one of those sport cars if i'm rich. lolz.

Although it was all nice, I don't think i'll waste that much money just to have custom made parts. A good looking car with nice paint job will be good enough. :P

ps : How much money must they have spent on those cars. But wasn't it kind of a waste. I mean u spent that much amount of money, but you won't be able to drive it besides for autoshow. Sien.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: