RSS

Minggu penghayatan bumi Palestin

Assalamua'laikum everyone!!!

I think it's not too late for me to cover this topic. I've been bit bz with study stuff lately.

Alhamdulillah. the program was a great one. I think this will be my last prog joining as committee for Usrah. Maybe if i do join later, i wont be involved much since i'm nearing my final year in my degree. I'm glad i join the prog. The Palestine Remembrance Night was a great one.

There was some problem with the audio and stuff. But I think it all work out nicely. All the hard work was worth it. Since I can't really do much for my brother and sister's in Palestine, I think giving out the message about them is my obligation for them.

The comms for Palestine Remembrance Night was great. Everyone did their part to ensure the night was going smoothly. Thanks also to the ad-hoc (usher) and MC's.

The week started off with a pameran by NGO's like teras, ISMA, Aman Palestine, etc. Then a talk was held covering the topic 'Palestine as a holy place for 3 religion'. The talk was memorable for me. As what I remembered, one of the speaker who is from Palestine say, 'I can live anywhere else, but give me back my home in Palestine.' .I can't imagine his feelings knowing his family is still there in Palestine fighting for their lives and protecting their HOMELAND.

Some people who see the Palestine as terrorist are really not getting the point. Why are they in the wrong when the Israeli's are the one that are invading their land. When you're standing your ground, does you see them as wrong? The Israeli's are bulldozing their homes, schools, killing their families, friends, and treating the Palestinian's like they're not human. Does it make sense if you kill someone just because they are Palestinian's?

Alhamdulillah there was a lot of people coming to the forum. And it looks like the non-muslims are also opening their eyes to the situation in Palestine. There was also a lot of foreigners and some non muslim's attending the talk.

I was given the task to be the backstage manager during the Palestine Remembrance Night. I think all the performer's and committee's can see me going back and front on that night. Thanks to my frens and the welfare committee who cared for our welfare. They keep asking us to go eat for lunch and dinner. I think if they didn't keep bugging me, I wont have my lunch and dinner. Thanks a lot guys.

The night started with a performance from Brother Muadz. Then there was nasheed, poem and a drama presentation from History Society member's. I personally feel like it was a good thing that there are foreigner's performance. Palestine issue really has unite the whole Muslim's especially in MMU. We also have AFWAN performing. It seem's like a long time since they've performed in MMU. The drama team from UIA gave a great performance. To think that they only practiced for 1 week, I gave them a thumbs up.

The night ended with a doa recitation led by Bro Muadz. May Allah help our brother and sister's in Palestine.

I really hope that there will be more program like this. I don't mind if it wasn't perfect. The important thing is that we all get something out of it. Hope that the flame we have now wont fade away. Lets continue to spread the words and do our part.

For all, Palestine is not only a religion issue, it is also a humanity issue.

Allahuakbar!
Allahuakbar!
Allahuakbar!

ps: pics will be uploaded later. :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

~mIsS_p00h~ said...

Alhamdulillah..

Bersua juga dgn bdk kecik ni d Al-Irsyad! Rindu dr kejauhan tau~ :)

Tapi x smpt nk amek gmbr dgn backstage manager ni huhu...

Take care yer sis! ;)