RSS

new chapter

Assalamua'laikum readers. :)

Hope everyone is now happy and healthy. Especially to my family and relatives.

I'll turn 24 this year. (What!!!! 24????) Lolz. Hard to believe it myself. But I guess i wont' get any younger(except at heart). I'm proud to say that I am now married!!!! (MARRIED???!!!!) hahhaa. sorry for the sarcasm. Yes. Alhamdulillah, my fate was sealed on 11th Feb. Which makes it one month++ already now.

It was a great event for us (me n my husband). Although there were some kinks here and there, it all works out well. And I coudn't wish for it to be any better than how it turn out to be. Alhamdulillah, my family, dear relatives, and dear friends attend and pray for our marriage. I didn't expect for soo many to come, but everyone who came was very special to me and it makes that day the best, aside from the day I was born. Lolz.



Although literally I am on top of the world now, a lot of the people I know have quite a rough time. Now, I cherish the fact that I am healthy (some stomachache and headache, and muscle ache, but I'm still considered healthy). I think a lot of people take for granted of what they have. And humans, as always will never be satisfied with what we have. It is not necessary bad to feel that way, in some situation (for example, wanting to help people more, wanting happiness for our family and friends, wanting to be closer to God). But when we stop wanting and start cherishing, we will see that we have so much already around us than we thought we have.

I know one thing for sure, no one will get younger. I got a rude awakening when my opah(grandma) passed away. I thought i won't cry that day, but for some reason, the tears just keep coming. Sudden deaths are scary. We don't want to face or acknowledge what just happen, but we still have to face it one way or another. So I hope that I could be the best daughter to both of my parents. And since I have an addition to my family, I hope I will be the best I could be towards them.



Be kind, be responsible, be caring, be loving, be forgiving, be thankful, be faithful.

A lot of my friends are also getting married soon, and some is already married in the last few weeks. I wish them all the best from the bottom of my heart. May the bond last till the end of our lives and hereafter.

So what can I say about my marriage life so far.... Alhamdulillah. It has been a great 1 month++. Things won't always go our way, and we won't get everything that we hope to get, but what I have is good enough. And I couldn't ask for more. I have gain a new level of respect for my parents now. Married life is not easy. Thinking of the responsibilities could give me a headache. On the other hand, without the feeling of wanting to give the best, and being the best wife, a marriage won't work. At the end of the day, we'll feel glad that we have given more.



One thing in mind: If we do good to others, then God will return the kindness if not now, then multiple times in heaven. If it is not there in our face, doesn't mean that it didn't exist.


May we all get as much love as God's love towards Rasullullah. Wassalam.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: