RSS

...believe..........


Walking alone
Looking around
The raindrops start to fall
I feel the water
Running down my head

The clouds begin to darken
As i make my way through life
I fall on the ground
And i get myself up
The pain can be so strong


The sweet memories run through my mind
The craziness make me mad sometimes
As times goes by i will never break
Coz I know
And all that matters now
Is believe in me

People walk by
Like they never seen tomorrow
As we do the same thing
That we did before
Again and again

I question myself
Is this my life
I ask myself
Is this is what I want

I'll make it through the rain
I'll make it worth the pain
I'll get it in the end
When people say I can't

No matter what arrives
I will survive
You can't hold me down
Coz I believe
In me



image from myhyde_br

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments: